Things have gotten exceptionally better! The only bad things that have happened these past few days is that calculus test I had yesterday, of which I'm pretty sure I failed :/
I've rekindled my adoration for Patrick Wolf in my time of need, and have added Chris Garneau, Panic! At The Disco, and Mumford & Sons to the list. I mean, all of those people have utterly amazing music!
I'm even going to sonic tomorrow with Brandon, Jacob, and Lusia for dinner before our very first HOME GAME :) Its going to be exciting, especially since we have a drumline party afterwards over at Conrad's place.
The only thing that I could think of that even has a tiny chance to ruin this lovely mood of mine us Judas. He's just been bothering me today and yesterday about how he wants to talk to me about something. I don't really even care what it's about, I just hope it isn't something that would ruin this weekend. If it does.. Well then I guess that pretty much sucks. A lot. Of dick.
Anywhoodles, I'm going to re-join my English class, even though we have free time. I'll drop by again later!
No comments:
Post a Comment