Friday, August 19, 2011

Post-"Fright Night"

Okay. I don't even know where to begin with this... I guess I can say that it was AMAZING. I absolutely loved the different types of characters, I loved the surprising plot twists, I love how the action starts from the very beginning and doesn't stop until the end of this lovely 106 minute horror thriller. Plus, it had a nice health dose of humor sprinkled throughout the film. Lots of people died, and lost of people turned into vampires, but in the end everything was "Monster Free" (Which is what Charlie's mom says at the end of the movie).

OH! and lets not forget the wonderful and amazing David Tennant who was not only a great bit of comic relief, but also added a lot of BADASSness to the story! I am proud of my lovely british friend! :)

Anyways, I'd deffinately see it if you're into any sort of bloody movies, cause let me tell you... It's not rated R for nothing!

I'm buying it first day it comes out on DVD. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment