I'm on my way to see that new movie "Fright Night". I'm fairly excited... Mainly because the original was pretty awesome and because vampire non-romance films are cool, and because I get to see my favorite actor (David Tennant) shirtless in 3D! Yeah... That's going to be pretty sweet ;)
I'm actually proud of David at the moment - from playing Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter 4 to playing.. Well I don't really know who he plays in Fright Night, but I know that it is an important character. Anyways, I'm proud because he's starting to become more and more known throughout America! I read somewhere that in this film, a lot of the acting he does is similar to that of his acting of The Doctor in the hit BBC show "Doctor Who". That makes me very much excited because I was truly hoping that some of his time-lordyness would show itself once in a while throughout the film, so I'm really excited. (I think I'm saying that too much!).
Anywhoodles, I'll go ahead and post about the film once it's over and try my best not to put any spoilers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment