So I decided to start my own little blog, something that I have tried before but always ende up forgetting to update. Hopefully, this time around, while I have blogger now on my phone, I will be able to be more... Active.
As of today, my birthday is in six days. My mothers birthday is tomorrow, and the first day of school is on Monday. I'm going to be a junior, can you believe it? It seems like yesterday when I was a freshman. I just got home about an hour ago from Heathers house. We had a 'drumline girls sleepover' that was pretty much the last bit of fun we'll be able to have before school starts. We had fun. It was a nice evening.
I have begun to realize, though, that me and Cassidy have A lot in common - especially when it comes to really really nerdy things. For example, we both enjoy (secretly) fanfiction, we both have an obsession with the Doctor Who series, and we both adore the forever handsome David Tennant (who is, personally, my favorite actor.). It's quite exciting! I love talking to her about things such as "oh goodness... I would totally ship Snape and Lily" or things like "OMG Fullmetal Alchemist!". It's been years since I've felt the need to express my nerdy side without feeling as if I would be judged. Why? Well most of the people I associate with would think I was a super weirdo, and I don't want them to think that! So most of these things are more or less "guilty pleasures".
Anyways, that's all I really have to say for now... Maybe I'll have some things for later today.
Toodleloo!
No comments:
Post a Comment